Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving and the things I am thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is a time that makes us all think about the things that we are thankful for in our lives and this is my list...

-The people in my life that keep me feeling strong, inspired, happy and loved. I am blessed to know people who are scattered across the country and even the world and no matter how far apart we all are, that could not change the love I have for every single one of them!

-My dogs. Most of you know how much I love those two guys and there's just something about their kind of love that you just can't get anywhere else.

-My education. I actually complain more about school than I should. I know it's hard now but I am so lucky to be able to have the opportunity to study something I care about so much at a school that I love so much.

-Football. OH MY GOSH do I love football. I love college football and the NFL. I think it also helps that my Oregon Ducks are 9-2 and heading for the Rose Bowl. While my Denver Broncos just happen to be playing and WINNING with my main man Timmy Tebow at the helm.

-Reality TV. Love it, wanna be on it...I'm shooting for either Survivor or Amazing Race.

-The million GOP debates that have taken place so far. Not only because I am a Republican and love hearing what they have to say, but also it usually turns out to be the most entertaining program on television that night. Between the laughing, bickering, and forgetting, it just can't get any better.

-I'm also extremely thankful for beer. I like to consider myself a beer expert. It's just so damn good.

-Finally, I am extremely thankful for our men and women in uniform. I have a couple family members and a few friends who are currently serving our country and they are truly heroes.  

Just take a look for yourself...






















No comments:

Post a Comment