Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here goes nothing...

As many of you know or are going to find out fairly soon, this is my first attempt at blogging. I am not an overly creative person or even a decent writer. However, I want to be able to share my journey and life experiences with those who are willing to hear them. I also want to share my opinion on things such as politics, humor, religion, sports, fitness, friendships and family. Anyone that has known me for a significant amount of time knows how much I have grown and changed as a person over the last 4 years of my life. As I continue(hopefully) growing and changing, I want to be able to share these experiences with you all. But let us not get too carried away with the growing part because I still will continue with my extremely immature, sarcastic sense of humor.


Now let us all go watch the Ducks destroy the Washington State Cougars! Go Ducks!


No comments:

Post a Comment